Beginning Oct. 7, consumers can customize the LEBRON 11 through NIKEiD with more options than ever before. NIKEiD enables athletes to create their own player edition footwear and express their unique style on and off the court through bold colors, chroma color-shifting options, paint speckle, and glow-in-the-dark materials.
NIKEiD took insights from LeBron and brought to life LEBRON 11 customization options that include:
- Overlay options of 17 solid colors with an added paint speckle option.
- 7 NIKEiD exclusive chroma color shift material choices.
- Glow-in-the-dark material available on the outsole, logos, dynamic Flywire technology and laces.
- Three outsole choices: solid and translucent for indoor services and XDR rubber for the blacktop.
- Personalization in the form of a six-character name or a two-digit number on the inside of the tongue.
The LEBRON 11 iD can be designed and purchased globally on NIKEiD beginning Oct. 7.