As part of the global My Time Is Now campaign, Nike has created the Nike Football Stadium, a dedicated football space for fans wanting to immerse themselves in the very best of Nike’s product innovations, athletes and teams, and digital interactive experiences.
Located in the heart of Warsaw at the Zlote Tarasy Mall, this will be the hub where anyone who loves football can find the products and services they need to improve their game as well as gain inspiration from the best athletes and teams through the My Time Is Now digital activations and stories.
For fans wanting to show support for their teams and engage in a premium football experience the Nike Football Stadium includes:
- A massive 30-meter LED screen where consumers can participate in innovative digital experiences which they can then share with their friends through social media.
- Szczesny’s Wall: Nike is inviting all goalkeepers to stand as tall as Szczesney by striking a keeper’s pose in front of the LED wall. Their pose will be immediately captured and come to life as a digital image on the wall alongside their name. They will also be sent their image to share via social media.
- NikeFootball Stream: Through #MakeItCount challenges, Nike is aiming to inspire consumers to be more active and showcase their activity by posting photos, tweets and comments on social media. NikeFootball Stream will run globally on nikefootball.com and Nike will showcase the most active and inspiring posts on the LED wall.
- My Time Is Now: The global film will be shown on the big screen throughout the four weeks. With more than 17 million You Tube views to date the film is Nike’s fastest growing video of all time on the video sharing site and is sure to draw a crowd.
- My Time Is Now Photobooth: Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout June fans can have their photo taken in the specialized photobooth. The consumer will then become the hero in Nike’s current Football campaign; My Time Is Now. That visual image will be shown on the LED wall and emailed to the consumer to share through social media.
- Nike Barbershop: As one of the most popular ‘hidden tunnels’ in the My Time Is Now film, Nike is bringing the Barbershop to consumers via an online app. In the film Mario Balotelli shows his own unique style and sense of humor while getting his hair cut in the Barbershop. The Nike Football Stadium will enable consumers to emulate their heroes’ hairdo by trying out ten famous footballer’s iconic styles and sharing them with friends. They can choose from “The Neymar”, “The Sakho” and “The Ramos” among others.
- Showcase of Nike Football’s most innovative footwear and apparel:
- National Team Kits: All five teams sponsored by Nike competing during June (Poland, Holland, France, Portugal and Croatia) will have their National team kits displayed alongside the training and lifestyle collections. Nike is also showcasing the Brazil national team and honoring its rich culture and heritage.
- Nike Clash Collection: The entrance tunnel to the Nike Football Stadium displays the Nike Clash Collection boots, which will be worn by players such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Andres Iniesta, Wayne Rooney and Gerard Pique.
- Nike Player’s Bag: An insight into a player’s life before, during and after a game, Nike is providing an exclusive look into the products and objects essential to the lives of players such as Christiano Rolando, Robert Lewandowski and Yann M’Vila. These custom bags define a player’s lifestyle with a mix of sport, music, art, design and culture.
Customization of footwear and apparel:
- Fans will be able to purchase Nike national team kits and have them personalized with their name and number in a service provided in the Nike store on the second floor of the Mall.
- A NIKEiD service counter will give consumers a hands-on experience about how to design and create their own pair of Nike performance or sportswear footwear. Consumer can choose materials, colors and fit as well as personalize their footwear with their own unique name or phrase.
Consumers will also be able to have their choice of football boots immediately embroidered with their name in the Nike Zlote Tarasy store.