The newsprint features include:
- An illustrative look at James' life and times by artist Cody Hudson
- Documentary photography of LeBron's summer in Akron and China
- The story of his First Dunk from the voice of LeBron's high school PE teacher James Donald
- "What If?" a speculative discussion about what if LeBron had chosen to concentrate on Football - timely following his flag football game with Kevin Durant
- A look at his latest signature shoe the LEBRON 9 and his Spring 12 Nike Sportswear Collection
Plus more stories and never-seen-before archive photography and artifacts from LeBron's life
The newsprint was originally distributed to media only in print format, but you can download a digital PDF version right here, right now.