NIKE, Inc.’s competitive benefits program provides employees with the opportunity to stay fit, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment. That is why every geography provides for variable health coverage, fitness center memberships, time off, retirement savings, and more.
Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, and years with the company. Here’s a look at what you might be eligible for.
- Health insurance
- Life & Accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (15% discount)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid sabbaticals
- Product discounts
- Onsite fitness center/fitness discounts
- Transportation allowance/discount
- Tuition assistance