Nike Images, Trademarks, Logos, Advertising, and Similar Requests
Thank you for your interest in Nike. Nike does not grant permission to use or modify our trademarks, logos, images, advertising or similar materials. It is your responsibility to determine whether your proposed use is legally permissible. For example, some uses of our logos in a textbook may be considered “fair use.”
Nike regrets that due to the time required and cost involved, we cannot fulfill these types of requests. We also cannot fulfill requests to interview Nike executives or receive advertising, print ads or images.
NIKE, Inc. is the correct use of Nike when referring to the company. Nike is the correct use when referring to Nike as a brand. Our affiliate brands should be referenced as follows: Converse Inc. and Hurley International LLC.
For additional information, please review our FAQs.
Have a question or need more information? You’ll find the quickest answer by navigating through our FAQs here.
- Nike World Headquarters
- One Bowerman Drive
- Beaverton, OR 97005
- 1-503-671-6453, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Nike EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) Headquarters
- Colosseum 1
- 1213 NL Hilversum
- The Netherlands
- +31 35 6266453
Regional operations for the Americas, Asia-Pacific and United States are located at Nike's World Headquarters location.
USA Consumer Affairs
For questions and assistance related to corporate matters (Sponsorship/Donations, Idea/Invention Submissions, General Feedback for Nike) or for help with product you purchased from an authorized Nike retail partner, please contact us at 1-800-344-6453 (7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday).
For more specific country information, please see the following FAQ.
For high-resolution, downloadable logos and images for media usage, please visit our Media Resources page.
- Nike Brand and NIKE, INC.
- Members of the press with media related inquiries may call one of the following numbers:
- U.S. and global 1-212-367-4447 or 1-503-671-4235 in Oregon
- UK and Europe +44 (0)207 578 0560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Converse media inquiries:
- (646) 563-7388
- NIKE, Inc. Investor Relations
- One Bowerman Drive - JM4
- Beaverton, OR 97005-6453
- Phone: 1-800-640-8007
- Kelley Hall: Vice President, Treasury and Investor Relations
- Kathy Strege: Manager, Investor Relations
- Transfer Agent
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
- P.O. Box 43069
- Providence, RI 02940-3069
- Phone: 1-800-756-8200 and 1-781-575-2726
- Hearing Impaired # TDD: 1-800-952-9245
- Other Shareholder Assistance
- Communications concerning shareholder address changes, stock transfers, changes of ownership, lost stock certificates, payment of dividends, dividend check replacements, duplicate mailings or other account services should be directed to the Company's Registrar and Stock Transfer Agent at the address or telephone number above.
Thank you for your interest in Nike. However, due to a high volume of student inquiries we are unable to respond to individual requests for information. To help address questions about the company, we routinely update company material and history in our About and FAQ sections of this website.
For financial information please refer to the Financial Reports and SEC filings and quarterly earnings information available in the Investors section of this website.
For information regarding our corporate responsibility efforts, visit the Responsibility section. For questions regarding Nike's internship programs please visit the Internships page of the Careers section of this website.